e-learning training: The SWOT analysis
- Formalise the marketing analysis using the SWOT matrix.
- Perform internal and external analyses.
- Make the right decisions.
- The pitfalls to avoid.
- Identifying the key success factors in your market.
- Assessing the strategic capacity of the company.
- From analysis to recommendations using the SWOT matrix.
- Managers and other non-marketing professionals.
- Marketing specialists who want to review their basics.
Completion of the module: The marketing process.
The objectives of the E-Learning program
- To perform an analysis of the situation and position your company or product on the market.
- Numerous exercises for faster assimilation. Operational view of the SWOT matrix.
Other e-learning modules in Marketing and Innovation
- Aligning objectives with market forecasts
- Creating your website
- Developing consistency through marketing strategy
- Five steps to generating website traffic
- Four steps to increasing website loyalty
- Innovation - a goal for all!
- Launching a new product successfully
- Leading an international marketing community
- Relationship marketing in practice
- Relationship marketing strategy
- Sales support
- Sharing information with blogs and wikis
- Strategic marketing plans
- The communication strategy
- The marketing mix
- The marketing plan
- The marketing process
- Using and interpreting the three marketing matrices
- Using customer equity to create value
- Writing a successful newsletter
- Writing for the web